- Product Code: PRO#8-16TB
- Availability: In Stock
About this item
- Christmas Colors Gel Nail Polish: This kit has a wide range Christmas theme colors, it collects classic green and snow-white, and various reds, from solid shade to glitters/metallic shades, gives you a twinkling looking. Besides, winter blues and daily browns are included, decorating your nails in the charming fall and winter, party and holiday life.
- Healthy Manicure&Long Lasting*: Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients and nail protection formula. With the advantage of odor-free, NON-TOXIC. With proper application, it can last up to 14 to 21 days or more, resistant to chipping and cracking.
- GELLEN Quality Nail Gel*: 2 coats only, gel brushes incredibly smooth that is easy to apply, great pigmented colors as expected. Wears like gel, good tenacity, off in minutes, mirror shine finish.
- Fun of Home Manicure/Professional for Salon*: A perfect gel nail set has a wide range of colors, no more struggle to choose which color to light up your day. You'll find every season has your exclusive color, meet your expectation at most occasions. Packed in a delicate gift box, ideal as a decent gift for her. ^_^
- Item include*: 16 gel nail polish colors + base coat + no wipe glossy top coat.
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
-It is normal for a base coat to keep stick after curing-
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil, leave for approx. 10 minutes,
check if ready, if not, leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Peel off easily?
1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle, otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Top coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key, make sure the brush don't
have too much on it before starting the strokes.